A wonderful landscape surrounds Agriturismo Fiammetta, that stands on a panoramic position between the Valconca hills and the Adriatic seas ( Rimini, Riccione and more ). The farmhouse was, once upon a time used as guest quarter for a monastery, then it became a farmstead with stable and oil-mill. Now the house, completely restored, has been divided in two beautiful and comfortable apartments, that can host 6 and 8 people. A small track leads from the garden to the swimming pool made with natural stones and placed among the vineyards, surrounded by a green lawn and equipped deck chairs and sun beds. There you can truly relax and enjoy the beautiful sight of the uncontaminated nature that Romagna country can still offer.
At Fiammetta you can experience limitless emotions……
- Visits to the vineyards and the winery, with tastings of wines and typical products.
- Birthday parties, buffets, aperitifs, barbecues and organized team building activities, the building and the swimming-pool are also available to be rented.
- Guided mountain bike excursions.
- Tastings with music at dusk.
- Snacks and pleasant breaks for the cyclists.
- Experiencing the harvest and the squeezing following the tradition… with the feet in the vat!
- Educational farm: the harvest and production cycle from grape to wine.
- Educational vineyard: more than 150 varieties of grapevines and DOC DOCG grapes from Italy and all the world.
- Educational wood: more than 30 species of plants and shrubs from the Mediterranean flora.
“Bacco” ( 6-8 pax ) (90sqm + terrace) from 6 to 8 beds and is decorated in rustic style with antique three bedrooms, a kitchen, a large living room, bathroom and terrace with panoramic sea views with a fireplace for fantastic grilled.
Cerere (4+2 pax): Rustic furniture. Fully equipped kitchen /dining room with double sofa bed with a nice view onto the garden and the sea. Two double bedrooms, bathroom with shower.